Subject:New XQuery Video: Using DataDirect XQuery with Stylus Studio Author:SSDN Admin Date:01 Jul 2005 04:25 PM
A new online video demonstration covering an overview of Stylus Studio's support for DataDirect XQuery, a powerful Java XQuery component optimized for running XQuery against relational databases is now available. The new video covers the following topics:
* Configuring the Java Runtime Environment in Stylus Studio
* An overview of the XQuery Collection Function
* Creating an example XQuery that uses an XQuery collection that is bound to a relational database
* Connecting and Browsing a Relational Database and creating an access URL for that data source using the Stylus Studio URL Builder
* Returning database results in a structured XML format using XML Forrest
* How to select the DDXQ processor in Stylus Studio's XQuery Scenario Properties window.
* Editing an XQuery file in Stylus Studio and using the XQuery code completion feature.
* Running and saving an XQuery file in Stylus Studio.
* Browsing the XML results retuned from the database through DDXQ
* Specifying default database-to-XML connection settings.