Subject:Caught on Tape! New XML Grid View Online Video Demonstration Author:SSDN Admin Date:28 Mar 2005 01:00 PM
Stylus Studio 6 XML Professional Edition features a new XML grid view for editing tabular XML data. The XML grid view provides an intuitive spreadsheet-like interface for working with relational data or any XML document with repeating data structures, addressing a need that frequently arises when developing custom XML data integration applications. A new online video demonstration of this feature has been produced and is available for free online viewing!
Using The Stylus Studio XML Grid View Editor covers:
* Editing and modifying structured XML files using Grid View
* Explanding and Collapsing XML document trees in Grid View
* Understanding XML elements and Attributes as rendered by Grid View
* Understanding Columns, and nested XML tables in Grid View
* Performing common editing operations including insert, delete, rename, add nested table, sort and move XML data.
* Customizing the Grid View's XML editing view by toggling tag row names.
* Switching between Stylus Studio's various synchronized XML editors, including the XML text editing and XML tree editing views.