Stylus Studio's XQuery development support includes tools such as:
- XQuery Editor: Full support for editing and testing any XQuery
- XQuery Mapper: Intuitive drag-and-drop lets you create XQuery without
writing any code: create a link between elements in two XML documents,
choose from the processing options suggested by Stylus Studio, and run
the XQuery. The XQuery Source window lets you see the code as Stylus
Studio creates it.
- XQuery Profiler: Benchmark and tune advanced XQuery expressions using
customizable performance metrics. Use the standard report, or use
Stylus Studio's data to create your own.
- XQuery Debugger: Set breakpoints and step through the evaluation of
any XQuery expression to locate and eliminate XQuery errors.
- XQuery Scenarios: See how your XQuery performs against a variety of
input and output documents, set parameter values, and configure
Additionally, Stylus Studio's benchmark support for XSLT includes many
of the same tools features provided for XQuery, including support for
the Saxon XSLT processor:
- XSLT Editor: A truly XSLT-centric and highly productive editing
module for XSLT development.
- XSLT Mapper: Create XSLT graphically, using intuitive drag-and-drop
to define xsl:for-each, xsl:value-of, and other XSLT statements. View
the XSLT Stylus Studio creates while you map.
- XSLT Profiler: Record performance metrics such as call tree execution
time, execution time by XSL element, or log step-by-step execution
- WYSIWYG XSLT: Visually develop XSLT stylesheets to transform XML to
- XSLT Debugger: Eliminate bugs from any XSLT stylesheet. Debugging
features let you watch variables, Call Stack and Backmap Stack windows
display processing history and let you quickly jump back into the
- XSLT Scenarios: Use scenarios to specify parameters and
post-processing options, processors (including Saxon, Xalan-J, and
MSXML .NET), and Profiling options.