Subject:Learn SQL/XML, XQuery, XQJ, Stylus Studio and more at JavaOne 2004! Author:SSDN Admin Date:04 Jun 2004 10:56 PM
Learn more about SQL/XML, XQJ, XQuery and Stylus Studio by attending an informational breakfast session with Jonathan Robie, co-author of the XQuery specification and XML Program Manager for DataDirect Technologies, featuring Stylus Studio.
- Who: Mr. Robie leads the vision and development of XML products for DataDirect Technologies. In addition to co-authoring the XQuery specification, he has participated in many W3C Working Groups, including the XML Schema Working Group. He is co-author of ' a new book entitled 'XQuery from the Experts'
- Where: San Francisco Marriott, 55 Fourth Street, San Francisco, CA 94103, (415) 896-1600
- What: This free technical session covers the a detailed overview of the following topics:
* Key facts about XQuery, XQJ, and SQL/XML
* What these standards mean for application developers and enterprise IT departments
* When these new standards will be available, and what you can do to prepare
* XQuery and SQL/XML development support in Stylus Studio
- When: Tuesday, June 29th, 7:30am (Breakfast will be provided)
- Why: XML has already changed the way enterprises exchange data. And we've only just scratched the surface. Emerging standards such as XQuery, XQJ, SQL/XML and powerful XML IDE's such as Stylus Studio, promise to revolutionize data exchange and the ways applications are developed, deployed, and utilized.
Register to attend this free technical session today!