Subject:Strange UI bug Author:Adam Van den Hoven Date:28 Dec 2001 01:12 PM
I just noticed that I have some strange menu titles (see the attached image). I've never noticed this before. Some of my document boxes were not refreshing them selves correctly as well (bits and pieces not showing up and the like).
What I did was open a number of files using an HTTP request (FYI they were the Dublin Core RDF schema files). I had a few failures since I included a trailing / from the namespace. A few got loaded as JSPs and then deleted. Then I cascaded the windows and noticed the problem (I'm not sure if it was there before or not).