[XSL-LIST Mailing List Archive Home] [By Thread] [By Date] [Recent Entries] [Reply To This Message]

Re: Saxon & xsltproc giving different output (SOLVED)

Subject: Re: Saxon & xsltproc giving different output (SOLVED)
From: Graydon <graydon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 16:10:31 -0500
Re:  Saxon & xsltproc giving different output (SOLVED)
On Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 02:33:13PM -0600, Russell Urquhart scripsit:
> In looking at this i started looking at the key dfined and used in the loop:
>   <xsl:key name="module-index" match="errata_section" use="module_impacted"/>
> and the containing loop:
>      <xsl:for-each select="//errata_section[generate-id(.)=generate-id(key('module-index', module_impacted)[1])]">
>         <xsl:sort select="module_impacted"/>
> So i started looking in the data file for anomalies. Turns out that there was a <modules_impacted> element with a value of HDQ/1-wire. All the others had the value of HDQ. i.e.
> I'm glad its fixed, but can anyone share some light as to why such an anomaly would play out like that?

generate-id() should return a string which is "syntactically an XML
name", so my first impulse is to wonder if that slash is causing
something, somewhere, to type-choke.

-- Graydon

Current Thread


Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!

Buy Stylus Studio Now

Download The World's Best XML IDE!

Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!

Don't miss another message! Subscribe to this list today.
First Name
Last Name
Subscribe in XML format
RSS 2.0
Atom 0.3
Site Map | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Trademarks
Free Stylus Studio XML Training:
W3C Member
Stylus Studio® and DataDirect XQuery ™are products from DataDirect Technologies, is a registered trademark of Progress Software Corporation, in the U.S. and other countries. © 2004-2013 All Rights Reserved.