[XSL-LIST Mailing List Archive Home] [By Thread] [By Date] [Recent Entries] [Reply To This Message]

RE: Encoding Problem when converting to HTML with XT

Subject: RE: Encoding Problem when converting to HTML with XT
From: "Harbarth, Juliane" <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 12:02:27 +0200
rtf encoding problem
Title: RE: Encoding Problem when converting to HTML with XT

Since I failed to get output encodings right using XT,
I tried another XSL processor, namely XSL:P, free
downloadable from: http://www.clc-marketing.com/xslp/
That one did it.

Now, there are (at least) three possibilities :
1. There is a bug in XT.
2. There is a bug in my stuff (XML or stylesheet) and
   XT is less forgiving than XSL:P.
3. XT would have managed to convert my stuff ok, if
   applied properly. I am especially suspicious
   about XT's NXMLOutputHandler. I did not use that
   one, maybe I should.

Nr. 2 seems most likely.

 XSL-List info and archive:  http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list

Current Thread

PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!

Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!

Buy Stylus Studio Now

Download The World's Best XML IDE!

Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!

Don't miss another message! Subscribe to this list today.
Email
First Name
Last Name
Company
Subscribe in XML format
RSS 2.0
Atom 0.3
Site Map | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Trademarks
Free Stylus Studio XML Training:
W3C Member
Stylus Studio® and DataDirect XQuery ™are products from DataDirect Technologies, is a registered trademark of Progress Software Corporation, in the U.S. and other countries. © 2004-2013 All Rights Reserved.