This build fixes a few bugs, the most important being a memory leak in the
1.5 version of Xerces used by Stylus Studio.
Even if this is a sub-build update, the new available package will trigger
the automatic update, as there are many bugs and issues fixed since bl47.
In the meanwhile, we have been working and we are still working on a set of
new functionality that we will make available as a beta version in a couple
of weeks from now; just to give you a sneak preview, the new features include:
- support for XMLSchema validation
- unified template and full source XSLT editing, with XSLT context
sensitive editor and XPath auto-completion
- support for editing and previewing (through Apache FOP) FO objects
- support for XSLT post-processing
- back-mapping from an XML tree view in the preview pane when the
generated output is XML
- sophisticated auto-complete and SenseX technology in the Java editor
(including support for .jsp editing)
- enhanced IDE functionality, like re-open last project/documents and
....and keep your feedback coming! We are hearing you!
Subject:Re: BL47d now available... Author:Minollo I. Date:31 Jul 2001 09:01 AM
At 04:50 AM 7/31/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>From: "Jorge Ertl"
>Build 47d still triggers the automatic update message ("There is a newer
>final version of stylus studio") even if has already been installed.
Yup, you are right; a side effect of how the trigger works.
I have to keep it switched off unless you have a pre-bl47 build.