[XSL-LIST Mailing List Archive Home]
[Reply To This Message]
XSL-LIST Mailing List Archive by thread - September, 2016
- Re: sequential numbering with for-each
- Kosher XSLT 3.0 numbering solution?
- XSL-List Guidelines
- Tokenize followed by compare or satisfies using contains()?
- Question on predicate patterns in XSLT 3.0
- logic for remove namespace
- Fw: writer
- How to find out if Xml contains two or more equal element name value with xsl?
- How to find out if Xml contains two or more equal element name value with xsl
- Fw(3): s1
- Need xsl help
- Re: Scraping to Analyze Structure
- "Tuple types, and type aliases" -- important new article in Michael Kay's blog
- How to sort and compare with different element value in XSL
- [ANN] XML, XSLT, and Schematron classes - 2016 & 2017
- Is the user-defined sort function in the FO31 spec providing any feature the fn:sort does not provide?
- XSLT not condition is not working in my code
- not condition is not working for my XSLT
- Batching into files using streaming
- Re: [saxon] Batching into files using streaming
- match and not match using If
- Compare 2 XML and get Id from another XML in main XML
- Compare 2 XML and call id in main xml in sucess is true
- XPath to find first cell in first row of table
- Seek an XPath 2.0 expression that handles an empty text field, regardless of how it's represented in XML
- Article: Early review of Java 9 XML catalogs
- concern of garbage collection with functional languages
- XML/HTML to JSON
- How to remove duplicate record from XML
- Re: How to remove duplicate record from XML
PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!
Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!
Download The World's Best XML IDE!
Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!
Subscribe in XML format