[XSL-LIST Mailing List Archive Home]
[Reply To This Message]
XSL-LIST Mailing List Archive by thread - August, 2013
- XSL-List Guidelines
- Testing the Last Character of a String
- [ANN] Release of Xmplify 1.3.5
- Data-driven XSLT code using dynamic mode values?
- RE: Re: initial-page-number
- Inconsistency in descendant:: expressions?
- Deepening a flat structure and numbering nodes
- Grouping within a group
- Grouping of text input file lines
- global filter
- Format currency value
- Sujatha - 14 Aug 2013 17:06:38 -0000
- Please help me understand maps
- Does anyone know the difference between Saxon-HE and Saxon-B?
- Chris Wolf - 14 Aug 2013 20:22:51 -0000
- Michael Kay - 14 Aug 2013 20:46:23 -0000
- Message not available
- Message not available
- xsl:output method="xhtml", indent, linefeeds problem
- Looping through a list of items
- Updating Attribute Values
- XSD notation question
- format-number() issue
- The site exslt.org has been disabled. Please contact support.
- Grouping consecutive page numbers for index (xslt 1.0)
- My first attempt at XSLT streaming -- it works! But why?
- FW: Best way to create default elements
- Copy DTD with XSLT
- XSL-FO: Repeated table column content on page break formatted differently
- Replacing \U+00A0
- [FOP] wrapping long text strings in table cells
- different evaluations on sibling elements ...
- [XSLT Streaming] How do I know that my input document was processed in a streaming fashion?
- XSLT at the XML Summer School in Oxford
- Arabic alphabetical lists (xslt 1.0)
- Please Confirm that xsl:document instruction cannot have a document URI
- Possible to have bottom border on table cell that's breaking across pages?
- Challenge: do better than my implementation of "update map" and "print map"
- How to QuickSort a map?
- [XSLT Streaming] Are xsl:for-each and xsl:iterate equivalent?
- [ANN] Hands-on classes in XML, XSLT, Schematron
- [XSLT Streaming] My code visits descendant nodes twice ... why don't I get an error?
- square root function in XSLT 1.0
- Show all permutations of N coins ... without using recursion?
- [no subject]
PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!
Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!
Download The World's Best XML IDE!
Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!
Subscribe in XML format