[XSL-LIST Mailing List Archive Home]
[Reply To This Message]
XSL-LIST Mailing List Archive by thread - February, 2013
Poll XML technology
fo:basic-link to non-pdf file
Re: Getting info of runtime failure in saxon environment
[ANN] Balisage 2013 Papers due in 3 weeks
Support for lookaround regexp in XSLT -- any time soon?
repeatedly calling a template triggered by data within a parameter
Processing XML with multiple nested CDATA sections
- How get fixed width for inline FO?
- Positional grouping problem
- RE: RE: Saxon via Ant - Getting started
- Use of a prefix in the error()'s QName
- Will Saxon 9 optimize or cache this so performance doesn't degrade?
- [Announce] April 2013 Classes on XSLT/XPath, XSL-FO, UBL and Code Lists in Europe (XSL List)
- Comma-separated and tab-separated files into XML using XSLT 2
- Re: Will Saxon 9 optimize or cache this so performance doesn't degrade?
- Presentation of binary relations
- Re: Are there any free, fully-compliant XSLT/XPath 3.0 processors?
- Re: Anyone implemented a fuzzy matcher in XSLT/XPath?
- document function cached?
- Here's an online XSLT/XPath application of fuzzy matching -- Transit at your fingertips
- XMLNS problem
- Alternatives to "Stopping" a for-each
- type error on 3rd argument of key function
- Is there any xslt 2.0 processor that implements sticky d-o-e
- [ann] oXygen XML Editor version 14.2
- [ANN] Native XML user interfaces symposium
- Getting info of runtime failure in saxon environment
- Normalizing Whitespace When Not Using "xsl:value-of"
- Walking a xsl:key
- [ANN] Saxon-CE 1.1 available as open source
RE: How can one get the name of a template or function?
- dvint - 28 Feb 2013 23:47:55 -0000
PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!
Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!
Download The World's Best XML IDE!
Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!
Subscribe in XML format