[XSL-LIST Mailing List Archive Home]
[Reply To This Message]
XSL-LIST Mailing List Archive by thread - October, 2012
Q: How can Firefox access google maps api in XSLT?
Global variable reads in the input XML document using the document() function ... sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't
Example of partial function application of a context-dependent built-in function?
Force the case of a set of strings
[XPath 3.0] How to do partial function application on the min() function?
XSLT whitebox testing
- XSL-FO to generate Footnotes
- Re: getting all values from a map
- Decoding HTML tags
- Re: Grouping flat HTML at multiple levels
- Grouping but not starting at the first element.
- Why does the doc() function reject non-ASCII characters in the filename?
- [ANN] Online XPath 2.0 analyser: significant update and new name
- Content/Data Engineers
- Fwd: Namespace issue in copy override
- Schema issue - enumerations - off topic apology
- Matching processing-instructions
- Denormalizing formatting
- removing duplicates from a sequence while retaining order
- Problem with extracting text from svg file
- [ANN] XML Prague 2013 Call For Papers
- deduplicating information in XML files
- XPath 3.0: Is it possible to do recursion in an anonymous function?
- RE: XPath 3.0: Is it possible to do recursion in an anonymous function?
- XPath 3.0 How to implement the function composition operator?
- Re: fo:multi-switch or alternative
- ANN: Function Composition and Recursion in XPath 3.0
- Processing schema attributes with leading zeros?
- dvint - 19 Oct 2012 15:49:26 -0000
- Template for node-set parents
- dynamic xpath from variable evaluate function is failing
- moving namespace to soap envelope declaration and changing the namespace prefix inbody
- ram - 22 Oct 2012 16:51:45 -0000
- Diffing XML
- XPath 3.0 is a composable language ... what does that mean?
- [Summary] XPath 3.0 is a composable language ... what does that mean?
- XPath as a stand-alone programming language (Was: Re: [Summary] XPath 3.0 is a composable language ... what does that mean?)
- Re: XPath as a stand-alone programming language
- transform html h1 with a div
- Effect of default namespace specifications on imports
PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!
Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!
Download The World's Best XML IDE!
Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!
Subscribe in XML format