[XSL-LIST Mailing List Archive Home]
[Reply To This Message]
XSL-LIST Mailing List Archive by thread - September, 2012
Combining of nested children
- Re: How do I search ancestors in the output tree?
- Re: 16-bit chars rendered as "?" in UTF-8?
- Need an efficient function to determine if two XML trees are the same (same markup, same values)
- Does <xsl:copy> use a lot of memory? Is there an alternative that is more efficient?
- Re: Theory question about keys (no code)
- RE: Replace content of element, then transform it...
- [Announce] Training invitation: autumn classes in XSLT, XSL-FO and UBL in Europe
- Strange template behavior
- Mark - 4 Sep 2012 13:33:26 -0000
- extracting and removing an element nested at different levels
- Mark - 4 Sep 2012 21:56:37 -0000
- Bookmarks in xsl
- a kusa - 5 Sep 2012 00:37:25 -0000
select="current-group() except someElement"
Ignoring an empty child
- Mark - 6 Sep 2012 03:35:46 -0000
- Syd Bauman - 6 Sep 2012 04:28:27 -0000
- Mark - 6 Sep 2012 05:29:59 -0000
- Mark - 6 Sep 2012 04:33:43 -0000
Ignoring a duplicate
- Mark - 8 Sep 2012 10:06:49 -0000
- Mark - 8 Sep 2012 10:10:38 -0000
copy-namespace attribute in XSLT 1.0
How to query a temporary document in a variable
Need to render input document as string form of XML in output
xslt profiler 4 performance analysis
[ANN] XML Prague 2013, February 8-10, 2013 University of Economics, nam. W. Churchilla, Prague, Czech Republic
XSL-FO continued header on column
Replacing substring with value during transform
Subject: Re: XSL-FO continued header on column
Typing Variable as AnyURI - Problem
Upgrading version should lead to bug - right?
Templates not applied to output of document HTTP call
Grouping: maximum of n groups
Grouping: Number of groups
XSL-FO preformatted text issue
Why do the XSLT and XML Schema specifications use different notations for Definitions?
Using barcode markup in Saxon/Oxygen
Is xs:date('2012-09-10+14:00') less than xs:date('2012-09-11-14:00') ?
Breaking up Program Code Examples
Re: XPath shorthand
replacing tabs and the like in a string
XSL-FO and Z-index
Which is faster: count(/Document/A/B) eq 1 ... or ... /Document/A/(count(B) eq 1) ?
[ANN] Classes on XML, Schematron, XSLT, XQuery, and XForms
program to merge xsl and xml to create a pdf
RE: XSL-FO and Z-index
position last and attributes
Ihe Onwuka - 26 Sep 2012 11:19:24 -0000
Processing XML files with entity and notation declarations
- Mark - 8 Sep 2012 11:12:10 -0000
How many passes through the document
XSLT 2.0 compability issue occured in topicmerge.XSL in DITA OT1.5.1.
fo:multi-switch or alternative
Kevin Brown - 28 Sep 2012 17:14:01 -0000
Making titles repeatable in table continues to next page with Continued word
RE: fo:multi-switch or alternative
XPath 1.0: sum() and precision
[xslt v1.0] How to parse the string as node-set?
getting all values from a map
- dvint - 21 Sep 2012 20:27:17 -0000
PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!
Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!
Download The World's Best XML IDE!
Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!
Subscribe in XML format