[XSL-LIST Mailing List Archive Home] [By Thread] [By Date] [Recent Entries] [Reply To This Message]

Re: cell height xsl

Subject: Re: cell height xsl
From: Christian Kirchhoff <christian.kirchhoff@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 11:04:35 +0100
Re:  cell height xsl
Am 21.01.2012 04:14, schrieb Jesse Schaaf:
I realize 15pt is likely higher then the row height but its possible for other cells in this row to wrap and I want those cells to dictate the height.

I can only talk from my experience in CSS. The height of the cell is calculated according to the height of it's contents. The content - a fo:block - again has a height that is calculated based on what's in that block. The text in the block has a line-height, and that line-height is calculated depending on the font-size(s) in that line.

One character with a larger font (the bullet) triggers an increase of the line-height, which changes the height of the block and by thus of the cell.

So I would try to define a fixed line-height for the fo:block, hoping that now the bigger bullet won't have the undesired influence on the line-height.

I hope it helps.

Best regards

Christian

Editura GmbH & Co. KG
Tempelhofer Damm 2 7 12101 Berlin
Telefon: +49 (30) 7 89 59 49-68
Fax: +49 (30) 7 89 59 49-90
www.editura.de
AG Berlin-Charlottenburg 7 HRA 43189 B 7 USt.Id. DE217180548
Geschdftsf|hrer: Stefan Krause 7 Ralf Szymanski

Current Thread

PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!

Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!

Buy Stylus Studio Now

Download The World's Best XML IDE!

Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!

Don't miss another message! Subscribe to this list today.
Email
First Name
Last Name
Company
Subscribe in XML format
RSS 2.0
Atom 0.3
Site Map | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Trademarks
Free Stylus Studio XML Training:
W3C Member
Stylus Studio® and DataDirect XQuery ™are products from DataDirect Technologies, is a registered trademark of Progress Software Corporation, in the U.S. and other countries. © 2004-2013 All Rights Reserved.