[XSL-LIST Mailing List Archive Home] [By Thread] [By Date] [Recent Entries] [Reply To This Message]

Muenchian troubles - only getting first group - I hav

Subject: Muenchian troubles - only getting first group - I have my answer
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 18:21:58 +0000 (UTC)
 Muenchian troubles - only getting first group -  I hav
The problem is, I don't want to add up charges for the entire file. The file has many accounts. I want to to add up charges by type within each account. 

Many apologies if you wasted time on my previous post. When I simplified the 20 MByte of XML data, I eliminated the cause of the difficulty. (One might think of it as a training exercise, in XSL, or perhaps, anger management).

The addition was good, restricted to the proper charges within the same account. 

But because there is just one keymap, and many accounts have the same types of charges, each type of charge will appear in only one of the accounts - all the other charges of that type are not #1   ,  that is:  [1]   . 

I think the solution is to complicate the calculation of the keymap, by concatenating an identifier of the Account to the use="@TransTypeName" clause. Not yet tested.

Current Thread

PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!

Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!

Buy Stylus Studio Now

Download The World's Best XML IDE!

Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!

Don't miss another message! Subscribe to this list today.
Email
First Name
Last Name
Company
Subscribe in XML format
RSS 2.0
Atom 0.3
Site Map | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Trademarks
Free Stylus Studio XML Training:
W3C Member
Stylus Studio® and DataDirect XQuery ™are products from DataDirect Technologies, is a registered trademark of Progress Software Corporation, in the U.S. and other countries. © 2004-2013 All Rights Reserved.