[XSL-LIST Mailing List Archive Home]
[Reply To This Message]
XSL-LIST Mailing List Archive by thread - July, 2010
Help with transforming unique set of data in XSLT 2.0
Change header content dynamically
Implement a Map created from docA, used to transform docB
generic grouping without nesting for-each-group?
Wrong encoding value: "Content is not allowed in prolog." ?
ancestor::* and for-each
Where in the XPath 2.0 is the text stating that a function can be used as the location step?
dynamic function invocation
ANN: LIBX* July 2010 Beta Release
Correcting a prior error
- Re: Generating an internal subset?
- Unique Attribute value
- RE: debugging document() call
- Getting html table cell values based on the table heading
- XSL-List Guidelines
- Re: debugging document() call
- generating IE conditional comments, in IE
- A question of style
- dvint - 7 Jul 2010 18:42:01 -0000
- Merging common XML tree
- "mode" not working as expected
- overriding <xsl:output> attributes
- Re: "mode" not working as expected
- testing for a missing attribute
- retrieve a parameter in the xsl
- Could not read secondary source document in XSLT stylesheet
- Versioned Namespaces
- xsltproc: differences in processing namespaces
- Significant whitespace in attribute values
- XSL Function adjustColumnWidths()
- Recognizing new line character in XSL
- A problem using the xsl:key facility
- How to disable/turn off the inclusion of DTD in html/xhtml to xml
- The Apache Software Foundation Announces Apache FOP Version 1.0
- Transformation with DocType and NameSpace
- Question about saxon:call-template
- Obtaining a node's schema type
- <xsl:for-each> , only loop on half of the elements.
- When I have a parent / has a subcat
- xml:base URI ignored by document()
PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!
Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!
Download The World's Best XML IDE!
Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!
Subscribe in XML format