[XSL-LIST Mailing List Archive Home]
[Reply To This Message]
XSL-LIST Mailing List Archive by thread - October, 2009
Replace one entity with another
favor certain elements
use xsl to generate statistics of collection of XML documents.
server side xalan / struts has non-standard xslt 1.0 behavior
Testing if a string begins with numeric in XSL 1.0
Re: Grouping by attribute
Sort by page number
sgml to xml
- Re: Create a web interface to query a XML database
- RE: Required cardinality checks
- Escaping Curly Braces in Regex
- Removing hierarchy
- XSL-List Guidelines
- Problem with filtrate sum
- j23 - 1 Oct 2009 17:12:32 -0000
- RandomList.xsl from FXSL-xslt2
- RE: reading a document into a typed variable
- select/except based on position()
- trouble with preceding:: and parsing xhtml
- temporarily enable a character-map
- Fwd: Is this a Saxon Bug ?
- SGML Inclusions and infinitive recursion (in XSLT)
- Seed problem in FXSL randomizeList
- Moving Specific content/element to the end of the output file
- sorting into a tree structure
- key declarations (using a sequence constructor)
- String Case Conversion: Title Case
- How to copy only the really existing <choice> branch/element? "value-of-if-exist"
- How to strip off all empty elements from a XML doc?
- Different results on different server
- Processing Links With Relative or Absolute Paths
- Checking for empty elements
- mlcook - 7 Oct 2009 19:06:49 -0000
- Message not available
- <Possible follow-ups>
- mlcook - 9 Oct 2009 12:42:36 -0000
- [XPath 2.0] Two XPath expressions to the same node, yielding different results with "instance of text()"
- [no subject]
- Is it possible to modify an XML by XSLT "in-place" (directly replace) ?
- copy-of converts hex to decimal
- Anyway to avoid a syntax error when matching with a regex containing both '" for example ['"](.*?)["']
- How to move all Namespace-URLs declarations from Elements to Header with XSLT script?
- Testing a variable for node
- collection() issue with dtd resolving
- Modifying namespace definitions in xs:schema elements
- Oracle XSLT 2.0
- Matching a template
- xslt 2.0 The namespace axis. Help or waste of space?
- [ann] oXygen XML editor 11 - integrated XSLT documentation and Saxon 9.2
- XML to both ODF and OOXML conversion
- HOF in XPath/XSLT 2.1?
- [no subject]
- Change xml:lang of a skos:prefLabel [ skos, rdf, xml:lang ]
- De Normalize XML using XSLT
- How to find out the lowest XSLT version required for a given XSLT script?
- Concat function returning nodeset when param is part of arguments
- empty element question
- M C - 16 Oct 2009 20:05:57 -0000
- Value dependency between nested attributes
- xyz xyz - 18 Oct 2009 00:19:38 -0000
- Grouping by attribute
Write context xpath expression
Assistance with position-based Table of Contents (TOC)
font for box with an X
- a kusa - 21 Oct 2009 19:19:04 -0000
WYMEDITOR for XSLT
XPath problem with getting all ancestors
Re: RE: Assistance with position-based Table of Contents (TOC)
FOP flow question
Can an XSLT document invoke arbitrary extension functions?
FOP transform region issue
Saxon9, XMLSpy2009, and result-document href=
reading a text file and putting out an xml file using xslt 2.0
- a kusa - 22 Oct 2009 17:46:56 -0000
nodes() before and after a string delimiter
Create word elements from a string
Is a XSLT 2 to 1 transform possible?
convert String to date format and sort
[ANN] Altova announces v2010 of the MissionKit tool suite
axis specifier issue
- a kusa - 28 Oct 2009 14:25:38 -0000
Lookup kind of Functionality with XSL
[ANN] XML Prague 2010 and registration is now open
[ANN] XML Prague 2010 Call for Participation (CFP)
- a kusa - 29 Oct 2009 22:31:22 -0000
PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!
Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!
Download The World's Best XML IDE!
Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!
Subscribe in XML format