[XSL-LIST Mailing List Archive Home] [By Thread] [By Date] [Recent Entries] [Reply To This Message]

NaN showing up in firefox

Subject: NaN showing up in firefox
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 02:10:35 -0400
 NaN showing up in firefox
I'm doing some math with xslt to find a low number and a high number to see which number elements you're viewing (1 to 60 of 100). In safari, when you first load the page, you get the initial numbers correctly. However, when firefox is loaded, i get NaN to NaN of 100. But when i go to the next page, the numbers show up perfectly fine (61 to 100 of 100).

i find this kind of odd simply b/c i thought all the xslt was done server side and then spit out into html. But I guess i am mistaken here. I have tried wrapping all my values inside the number() function and then doing the math that way, but that still didn't seem to work.

does anyone have any suggestions? has anyone else encountered this strange behavior? could it be that since i'm selecting my values from an @attribute that's why the NaN is showing up in Firefox?

thanks

Current Thread

PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!

Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!

Buy Stylus Studio Now

Download The World's Best XML IDE!

Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!

Don't miss another message! Subscribe to this list today.
Email
First Name
Last Name
Company
Subscribe in XML format
RSS 2.0
Atom 0.3
Site Map | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Trademarks
Free Stylus Studio XML Training:
W3C Member
Stylus Studio® and DataDirect XQuery ™are products from DataDirect Technologies, is a registered trademark of Progress Software Corporation, in the U.S. and other countries. © 2004-2013 All Rights Reserved.