[XSL-LIST Mailing List Archive Home] [By Thread] [By Date] [Recent Entries] [Reply To This Message]

Re: WYSIWYG XSLT Web based editor

Subject: Re: WYSIWYG XSLT Web based editor
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 11:45:21 +0200
Re:  WYSIWYG XSLT Web based editor
Senthilkumaravelan K wrote:
Hi ,
I would like to know ,is there any web based WYSIWYG  XSLT tool
available in the market.We would like to explore it and we would also
ready to buy  ,if it one available.

We develop a WYSIWYG editor where you can create documents and document fragments using an editor that much resembles the Word layout and style. These documents are saved in a XML/XHTML format and are server side transformed to a format of your choice (that will often be PDF or WordML, I guess, but we support many other formats as well).

In addition, the tool comes with a separate table editor. The table data can be transformed into any format, like CSV, any XML, a PDF table, HTML tables, SAP ISU, windows INI files, Java .properties files, MySQL ini files and many other generic and specific formats. Out of the box we support about 15 base formats and hundreds of variants thereof.

Tables and texts and documents can be combined, merged, split, sorted etc. All from the web user interface. Transformation (we call it publishing) can be done to the screen (one document/table at a time) or to a target (ftp, scp, network, email etc), to do multiple transforms at once.

It is *not* an editor where you can edit XSLT. You edit the data, or the layout. We (on the server) transform this using predefined xslt files. If you have specific wishes we can create specific xslt files for you. And of course, if you can do xslt yourself, you can create your own formats based on our well-defined and documented internal format.

Not sure if this is what you were after. But if so, drop me a line ;)

Unfortunately, the tool is not free and it is targeted to larger companies. But any inquiries are welcome and can be directed to me, I'll be happy to answer them. But please do so off-list ;)

Cheers,
-- Abel Braaksma

Current Thread

PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!

Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!

Buy Stylus Studio Now

Download The World's Best XML IDE!

Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!

Don't miss another message! Subscribe to this list today.
Email
First Name
Last Name
Company
Subscribe in XML format
RSS 2.0
Atom 0.3
Site Map | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Trademarks
Free Stylus Studio XML Training:
W3C Member
Stylus Studio® and DataDirect XQuery ™are products from DataDirect Technologies, is a registered trademark of Progress Software Corporation, in the U.S. and other countries. © 2004-2013 All Rights Reserved.