[XSL-LIST Mailing List Archive Home] [By Thread] [By Date] [Recent Entries] [Reply To This Message]

Re: Looping a node in XSLT

Subject: Re: Looping a node in XSLT
From: Senthilkumaravelan Krishnanatham <senthil@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 19:15:56 -0800
Re:  Looping a node in XSLT
I am sorry for that .I am ignorant in this case otherwise I should have let you know upfront.
I have downloaded SAXON for Java and trying the same.

On Mar 6, 2007, at 7:10 PM, Abel Braaksma wrote:

Senthilkumaravelan Krishnanatham wrote:
I am not using Saxon 8.8 and use java parser to do the same.
for loop syntax is nt working in there,

?
Loop syntax is XSLT 2. My guess is you are using XSLT 1.0, it would've saved us both a lot of time if you stated processor, version etc up front. What do you mean with "Java parser", this is about XSLT?

IIRC, an XSLT 1 solution was already provided by another poster. Perhaps you can look it up and try it.

(If you mean you use Java as some host language for starting XSLT transformations, I highly recommend you to download and use Saxon, because it is also written in Java, open source, and gives you all the power of XSLT 2).

-- Abel

Current Thread

PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!

Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!

Buy Stylus Studio Now

Download The World's Best XML IDE!

Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!

Don't miss another message! Subscribe to this list today.
Email
First Name
Last Name
Company
Subscribe in XML format
RSS 2.0
Atom 0.3
Site Map | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Trademarks
Free Stylus Studio XML Training:
W3C Member
Stylus Studio® and DataDirect XQuery ™are products from DataDirect Technologies, is a registered trademark of Progress Software Corporation, in the U.S. and other countries. © 2004-2013 All Rights Reserved.