[XSL-LIST Mailing List Archive Home] [By Thread] [By Date] [Recent Entries] [Reply To This Message]

Re: XPath parsing in XSLT (version 2.0)

Subject: Re: XPath parsing in XSLT (version 2.0)
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 09:53:05 -0800
Re:  XPath parsing in XSLT (version 2.0)
hello.

many thanks to david for his pointer to xq2xml. this is exactly what i was looking for in the first place, but then i thought that asking for xqueryx would be too esoteric (and out of scope for the xsl list). now if i can easily isolate the code for parsing xpath expressions, then this will be the perfect solution. i am looking forward to look at the code and see how it is doing its job...

and re: to dimitri: you are right that parsing does not make a lot of sense if all i want to do is executing the expression. but this is not what i have in mind, i want to analyze and modify the expression, and then generate a stylesheet from that with the modified expression which is the executes normally. this is why i need the parsing, but not the dynamic evlauation of xpath expressions.

thanks for the feedback!

dret.

Current Thread

PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!

Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!

Buy Stylus Studio Now

Download The World's Best XML IDE!

Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!

Don't miss another message! Subscribe to this list today.
Email
First Name
Last Name
Company
Subscribe in XML format
RSS 2.0
Atom 0.3
Site Map | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Trademarks
Free Stylus Studio XML Training:
W3C Member
Stylus Studio® and DataDirect XQuery ™are products from DataDirect Technologies, is a registered trademark of Progress Software Corporation, in the U.S. and other countries. © 2004-2013 All Rights Reserved.