[XSL-LIST Mailing List Archive Home] [By Thread] [By Date] [Recent Entries] [Reply To This Message]

Re: xslt workflow tool

Subject: Re: xslt workflow tool
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 12:14:50 +0200
xslt workflow
Hi Frank,

I am not sure if what I'm about to say is allowed on this list, because in essence this looks like a commercial inquiry to me. Our company, Nuntia b.v. (Netherlands), has been working on a product for graphically managing and creating hard-copy high volume B2C mail. As a side effect, we needed a flexible import/export facility so it could be used in existing workflow systems and easily adopt to legacy data. It has multi-in/multi-out, splitting/merging/sorting (most through XSLT 2.0). Results and output files can be mailed or otherwise handled using a variety of options. We are quite close to releasing the product and the website.

If you are interested, you can contact me directly by using my email address from this list: abel.online@xxxxxxxxxx I would be happy in providing you with more information, but I think it is better not to do it over this list.

Cheers and best of luck in searching for the right solutions,

Abel Braaksma
http://abelleba.metacarpus.com (blog)

Frank Marent wrote:
hello.

i'm looking for a good workflow tool that allows me to design and perform xslt workflows. i was really very hard looking for such a tool that gets xml files over ftp or email, performs several multi step xslt workflows parallel, logs all activities and errors, sends email on errors, probably addresses also other tasks than xslt and sends results via email or ftp. i only found one on

www.gradual.com

but they only support xslt 1.0 and we're using 2.0. unfortunately they also have no schedule for the implementation of xslt 2.0. does somebody know such a tool that lets us design and perform and keep overview over all our xslt workflows?

many thanks in advance.

frank

Current Thread

PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!

Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!

Buy Stylus Studio Now

Download The World's Best XML IDE!

Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!

Don't miss another message! Subscribe to this list today.
Email
First Name
Last Name
Company
Subscribe in XML format
RSS 2.0
Atom 0.3
Site Map | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Trademarks
Free Stylus Studio XML Training:
W3C Member
Stylus Studio® and DataDirect XQuery ™are products from DataDirect Technologies, is a registered trademark of Progress Software Corporation, in the U.S. and other countries. © 2004-2013 All Rights Reserved.