[XSL-LIST Mailing List Archive Home] [By Thread] [By Date] [Recent Entries] [Reply To This Message]

Re: OT: Advice on Oxygen XML Editor

Subject: Re: OT: Advice on Oxygen XML Editor
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 10:24:37 -0400
xml editor mac
Rick,
I am using Oxygen and like it very much although I am not the XSLT author that other people on this list are. My main reason for using Oxygen was because it is available for Mac and PC. When I researched it, XMLSpy seemed to be the most popular tool out there, but they don't have a mac version. I have also found that Oxygen's support either on-line or phone is excellent. Although to get phone support you are calling overseas. Hope this helps!

On Jul 7, 2006, at 10:12 AM, Rick Quatro wrote:

Hello All,

I am looking for a good XML editor and am considering Oxygen. If anyone has any opinions or other recommendations, I would appreciate it. I apologize if this question is not appropriate for the list.

Current Thread

PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!

Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!

Buy Stylus Studio Now

Download The World's Best XML IDE!

Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!

Don't miss another message! Subscribe to this list today.
Email
First Name
Last Name
Company
Subscribe in XML format
RSS 2.0
Atom 0.3
Site Map | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Trademarks
Free Stylus Studio XML Training:
W3C Member
Stylus Studio® and DataDirect XQuery ™are products from DataDirect Technologies, is a registered trademark of Progress Software Corporation, in the U.S. and other countries. © 2004-2013 All Rights Reserved.