[XSL-LIST Mailing List Archive Home] [By Thread] [By Date] [Recent Entries] [Reply To This Message]

Re: Generating barcode SVG-files

Subject: Re: Generating barcode SVG-files
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 08:26:15 +0200
barcode svg
cknell@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
<xsl:result-document> is better if what you are trying to achieve is more than one output per transformation. It's better because <xsl:document> is used to create an intermediate document upon which you intend to do further processing in the same transformation. Of course, if you don't intend to output multiple documents from a single transformation, it's hard to see why you would use it at all.

In any case, neither is available in XSLT 1.0. That's important because your stylesheet is declared as a 1.0 stylesheet.

It's not clear what this has to do with the sample input and stylesheet you provided. If you explain your problem a little further, someone will be able to help.

I would like to generate 100.000 barcodes (2to5 interleave, that represents a number). The way that I planned to do that is to read out a number X from a database, and make barcodes for X, X+1, X+2 .......... X+99999 and dump each barcode to a X.svg, X+1.svg..... files. My previous example was not very good, sorry for that.

--
Asbjxrn Thorsen

"HAKONA MATATA" ;-)

Current Thread

PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!

Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!

Buy Stylus Studio Now

Download The World's Best XML IDE!

Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!

Don't miss another message! Subscribe to this list today.
Email
First Name
Last Name
Company
Subscribe in XML format
RSS 2.0
Atom 0.3
Site Map | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Trademarks
Free Stylus Studio XML Training:
W3C Member
Stylus Studio® and DataDirect XQuery ™are products from DataDirect Technologies, is a registered trademark of Progress Software Corporation, in the U.S. and other countries. © 2004-2013 All Rights Reserved.