[XSL-LIST Mailing List Archive Home] [By Thread] [By Date] [Recent Entries] [Reply To This Message]

Discussion regarding what we want XSLTransformations.c

Subject: Discussion regarding what we want XSLTransformations.com to become
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 07:48:06 -0700
 Discussion regarding what we want XSLTransformations.c
I've owned this domain for who knows how long, and I have come to realize that if I don't just simply push some of these projects out the door, they will never be released, and in the case of this domain, I think this would be a shame.

So, with this in mind, the topic at hand then is:

What do we want for this domain to become? What types of things should it contain, for example, a place for folks to post jobs/folks to look for jobs that relate to XSL-T or XSL-FO? Would it be a good idea to create a community based library of transformation files and extension functions (especially given the support for extension functions in XSLT 2.0 :) , etc...

The forum for this discussion starts here > http://forum.xsltransformations.com/forum.php?req=main&id=8

Current Thread

PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!

Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!

Buy Stylus Studio Now

Download The World's Best XML IDE!

Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!

Don't miss another message! Subscribe to this list today.
Email
First Name
Last Name
Company
Subscribe in XML format
RSS 2.0
Atom 0.3
Site Map | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Trademarks
Free Stylus Studio XML Training:
W3C Member
Stylus Studio® and DataDirect XQuery ™are products from DataDirect Technologies, is a registered trademark of Progress Software Corporation, in the U.S. and other countries. © 2004-2013 All Rights Reserved.