[XSL-LIST Mailing List Archive Home] [By Thread] [By Date] [Recent Entries] [Reply To This Message]

Re: text to xml

Subject: Re: text to xml
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 15:00:48 -0700
Re:  text to xml
I do believe this message was crossposted between here and the xml-dev group. If so, I have a reply there about xmlLinguist, the Text-to-XML Translator from SysOnyx, Inc. If not, check out the website http://www.sysonyx.com/products/xmllinguist

Bryce K. Nielsen
SysOnyx, Inc. (www.sysonyx.com)
Read the origins of xmlDraft, the Smart XSD Editor
http://www.sysonyx.com/xml-schema-editor

-----Original Message----- From: sharma.tarun@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:sharma.tarun@xxxxxxxxx] Sent: Monday, January 23, 2006 10:45 AM To: xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: text to xml Importance: High

Hi all, I have a requirement in which I need to convert text file into xml format. Can anybody suggest me how can I use xsl for this purpose. I am a beginner for xsl. Please suggest me some solution or possible some example for it. To be more specific I have a format in which I have the text file. I also have corresponding schema and xml annotation file(which specifies how the file is arranged). Now I need to arrange this text file data into xml.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
-tarun

Current Thread

PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!

Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!

Buy Stylus Studio Now

Download The World's Best XML IDE!

Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!

Don't miss another message! Subscribe to this list today.
Email
First Name
Last Name
Company
Subscribe in XML format
RSS 2.0
Atom 0.3
Site Map | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Trademarks
Free Stylus Studio XML Training:
W3C Member
Stylus Studio® and DataDirect XQuery ™are products from DataDirect Technologies, is a registered trademark of Progress Software Corporation, in the U.S. and other countries. © 2004-2013 All Rights Reserved.