[XSL-LIST Mailing List Archive Home] [By Thread] [By Date] [Recent Entries] [Reply To This Message]

Re: XPath 2.0 / XSLT 2.0 status and timing

Subject: Re: XPath 2.0 / XSLT 2.0 status and timing
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 11:17:29 -0400
Re:  XPath 2.0 / XSLT 2.0 status and timing
At 04:20 PM 10/25/2005, you wrote:
> Cool, thanks! So the ball is in the air. :-)

For the rcord I should probably point out  I'm not in the WG, I just
quoted what it says in the document.

Yes but I appreciate the analysis anyhow. Members of the WG aren't always in a position to state things publicly, out of respect for the process. While perhaps I should have looked at the spec itself more closely, I was thinking that the current status of any other specs, on which there is a direct or indirect dependency, might not be spelled out.

I'm actually interested in both the XPath 2.0 and XSLT 2.0 some-day-to-be-recs, and have more or less assumed that one can't be finalized before the other.

It's okay not to know when things are due to happen exactly: I was just trying to guess at the difficulty of any current impediments.

Cheers,
Wendell

====================================================================== Wendell Piez mailto:wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Mulberry Technologies, Inc. http://www.mulberrytech.com 17 West Jefferson Street Direct Phone: 301/315-9635 Suite 207 Phone: 301/315-9631 Rockville, MD 20850 Fax: 301/315-8285 ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Mulberry Technologies: A Consultancy Specializing in SGML and XML ======================================================================

Current Thread

PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!

Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!

Buy Stylus Studio Now

Download The World's Best XML IDE!

Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!

Don't miss another message! Subscribe to this list today.
Email
First Name
Last Name
Company
Subscribe in XML format
RSS 2.0
Atom 0.3
Site Map | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Trademarks
Free Stylus Studio XML Training:
W3C Member
Stylus Studio® and DataDirect XQuery ™are products from DataDirect Technologies, is a registered trademark of Progress Software Corporation, in the U.S. and other countries. © 2004-2013 All Rights Reserved.