[XSL-LIST Mailing List Archive Home] [By Thread] [By Date] [Recent Entries] [Reply To This Message]

finally announcing (XSLT 2.0-based citation processing

Subject: finally announcing (XSLT 2.0-based citation processing)
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 11:43:57 -0400
xslt citation
In case people are interested, I finally announced the project I've been working on, and posted an archive of the code at Sourceforge.

I think it makes pretty heavy use of some of the important new features in XSLT 2.0: grouping, functions, etc.

More here (including the XSLT documentation, and examples):

http://xbiblio.sourceforge.net/citeproc.html

Archive is at the project page:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/xbiblio

I'd like to thank the list, and in particular David C., M. David P., Mike K., Jeni T., and Wendell P, without whose help this would have been possible. I'm just a guy -- with no programming background (unless you count a semester in middle school learning basic) -- who got frustrated enough as an end-user to have felt the need to invent a better solution.

Am also hoping to get some of this into OpenOffice, where I'm the co-project lead for the bibliographic project. Alas, this requires getting Sun programmers to do some low-level changes to their word-processing app.

Note: I've not yet integrated the latest issue I was posting about with the funky punctation.

Bruce

Current Thread

PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!

Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!

Buy Stylus Studio Now

Download The World's Best XML IDE!

Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!

Don't miss another message! Subscribe to this list today.
Email
First Name
Last Name
Company
Subscribe in XML format
RSS 2.0
Atom 0.3
Site Map | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Trademarks
Free Stylus Studio XML Training:
W3C Member
Stylus Studio® and DataDirect XQuery ™are products from DataDirect Technologies, is a registered trademark of Progress Software Corporation, in the U.S. and other countries. © 2004-2013 All Rights Reserved.