[XSL-LIST Mailing List Archive Home] [By Thread] [By Date] [Recent Entries] [Reply To This Message]

XSL - Transforming 2 XSL stylesheets from 1 XML file

Subject: XSL - Transforming 2 XSL stylesheets from 1 XML file
Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 10:23:00 +0000
xsl duplicate xml
I need to produce 2 different HTML transformations from one single XML file, using XSLT, lets call them "index1.htm" & "index2.htm". One being for a desktop and the other for a mobile device.

I have 2 different XSL stylesheets to do this. But, I can only assign one XSL stylesheet to the single XML file. Sure I can duplicate the single XML file, rename it and assign the 2nd stylesheet and create my 2nd HTML transformation.

However, I need to produce a true "Single Source Publishing Solution". I need to somehow eliminate this process of duplicating the single XML file and assigning the 2nd XSL stylesheet to get my 2nd HTML Transformation. I need to be able to modify the content of the single XML file, and transform 2 different XSL stylesheets to HTML from that single XML file.

Does anybody have any ideas as to how I could approach this?

Thanks, Craig.

Current Thread

PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!

Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!

Buy Stylus Studio Now

Download The World's Best XML IDE!

Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!

Don't miss another message! Subscribe to this list today.
Email
First Name
Last Name
Company
Subscribe in XML format
RSS 2.0
Atom 0.3
Site Map | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Trademarks
Free Stylus Studio XML Training:
W3C Member
Stylus Studio® and DataDirect XQuery ™are products from DataDirect Technologies, is a registered trademark of Progress Software Corporation, in the U.S. and other countries. © 2004-2013 All Rights Reserved.