[XSL-LIST Mailing List Archive Home] [By Thread] [By Date] [Recent Entries] [Reply To This Message]

Re: Serving XSLT 2.0 from Apache 2.0?

Subject: Re: Serving XSLT 2.0 from Apache 2.0?
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 12:08:45 +0100
apache2 xslt
lists-xsl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Apologies if this has been answered already... the list archive search function seems to only be showing February messages, no matter what I do.

I'm new to the world of XSLT, and just picked up Michael's excellent book so I can take Microsoft Project's XML output and serve reports on the web. Some of the things I want to do would be easier with XSLT 2.0, but I'm apparently a year or so too early for this to be fashionable.
What's the best way to serve HTML from static XML files, via XSLT 2.0, using Apache 2? Saxon with Tomcat is one possibility, but both seem awfully heavy apps for what I need (but maybe that's my old-fashioned no-Java-on-the-server bias). Is it in fact the only option right now?

I have used this in the past to good effect http://www.mod-xslt2.com/

if you are a PERL guru, I find working with sablotron and its perl bindings the easist thing...

gl, Jim Fuller

note: the only thing I find interesting with apache2 is the possibilities with things like http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2004/12/15/apache-namespaces.html go on about...otherwise
i avoid it like the....

Current Thread

PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!

Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!

Buy Stylus Studio Now

Download The World's Best XML IDE!

Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!

Don't miss another message! Subscribe to this list today.
Email
First Name
Last Name
Company
Subscribe in XML format
RSS 2.0
Atom 0.3
Site Map | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Trademarks
Free Stylus Studio XML Training:
W3C Member
Stylus Studio® and DataDirect XQuery ™are products from DataDirect Technologies, is a registered trademark of Progress Software Corporation, in the U.S. and other countries. © 2004-2013 All Rights Reserved.