[XSL-LIST Mailing List Archive Home] [By Thread] [By Date] [Recent Entries] [Reply To This Message]

Re: Different (body) layout on odd and even pages in

Subject: Re: Different (body) layout on odd and even pages in XSL-FO?
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 04:24:16 +0000
christian layouts
Hi

I have tried to use even and odd region-bodies without success. I recently found another post discussing my problem http://www.biglist.com/lists/xsl-list/archives/200304/msg00994.html and it seems like it isn't possible to use different region-bodies when you are using fo:flow, using fo:static it works fine but when I use it with fo:flow I get the flowing data on odd pages and the even pages are empty. I guess it is because I can't divide my flows into different layouts, where should I place my <xsl:apply-templates select="..."/>? Can I place the same apply-templates-tag in different region-bodies?

I have gone through the link and it doesn't say that it is not possible. What it points
is that it was calling page-sequence rather than page-sequence-master.

I think you need to post your stylesheet so that people out here can analyse and point the the problem.

Cheers.

Arun

Current Thread

PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!

Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!

Buy Stylus Studio Now

Download The World's Best XML IDE!

Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!

Don't miss another message! Subscribe to this list today.
Email
First Name
Last Name
Company
Subscribe in XML format
RSS 2.0
Atom 0.3
Site Map | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Trademarks
Free Stylus Studio XML Training:
W3C Member
Stylus Studio® and DataDirect XQuery ™are products from DataDirect Technologies, is a registered trademark of Progress Software Corporation, in the U.S. and other countries. © 2004-2013 All Rights Reserved.