[XSL-LIST Mailing List Archive Home] [By Thread] [By Date] [Recent Entries] [Reply To This Message]

Re: Template overriding problem with pre compilied xsl

Subject: Re: Template overriding problem with pre compilied xsl
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 07:48:09 -0800
java override
Hi,

Are you trying to have different locations for different compiled versions or do you want this all in one?

If you are trying to get different locations for different compiled stylesheets, you have to use com.caucho.xsl.AbstractStylesheetFactory.setWorkPath (not jaxp)

Overall, if you want to do anything complex with Resin XSL, you might be out of luck. I only use it for relatively simple transformation scenarios.

best,
-Rob

Lee Kemp wrote:

Hi all,

I am having an issue using pre-compiled XSL, which is transformed by the
Caucho XSL parser.

I would like to be able to override templates from included XSL
documents, but I am getting the following output when the compilation
process occurs.

"com.caucho.java.JavaCompileException: /test.xsl:42:

_xsl_macro_layout(com.caucho.xsl.XslWriter,org.w3c.dom.Node,com.caucho.xpath.Env)

is already defined in test__xsl void _xsl_macro_layout(XslWriter out, Node inputNode, Env env) "

Does anyone have any insight or experience when dealing with overridden templates in a precompiled environment? How have you dealt with this issue?

I believe the problem lies in having two templates with the same name,
but I do not know how to get around it.

Thanks,

Lee.

Current Thread

PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!

Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!

Buy Stylus Studio Now

Download The World's Best XML IDE!

Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!

Don't miss another message! Subscribe to this list today.
Email
First Name
Last Name
Company
Subscribe in XML format
RSS 2.0
Atom 0.3
Site Map | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Trademarks
Free Stylus Studio XML Training:
W3C Member
Stylus Studio® and DataDirect XQuery ™are products from DataDirect Technologies, is a registered trademark of Progress Software Corporation, in the U.S. and other countries. © 2004-2013 All Rights Reserved.