[XSL-LIST Mailing List Archive Home] [By Thread] [By Date] [Recent Entries] [Reply To This Message]

Pageing

Subject: Pageing
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2004 14:00:40 -0400
pageing
Hey All

Does anyone know any tricks to pull off paging without involving server interaction. Our XML & XSL must be portable and transform without server interaction. I know I can filter by record count with something like

<xsl:if test="position() &lt; 17">

But this type of static processing will not allow for things such as next and previous page links ( at least I don't believe so) . If there were some means to catch the transformation prior to processing with javascript or something that would be great but to date I can find no references to any such algorithm.

I've been stuck on this point for days and unfortunately I have to demo a functional version by weeks and so any help / Advice would be sincerely appreciated !!!

Thanks
Evan

Current Thread
  • Pageing
    • Evan Wellens - Wed, 07 Jul 2004 14:00:40 -0400 <=

PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!

Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!

Buy Stylus Studio Now

Download The World's Best XML IDE!

Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!

Don't miss another message! Subscribe to this list today.
Email
First Name
Last Name
Company
Subscribe in XML format
RSS 2.0
Atom 0.3
Site Map | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Trademarks
Free Stylus Studio XML Training:
W3C Member
Stylus Studio® and DataDirect XQuery ™are products from DataDirect Technologies, is a registered trademark of Progress Software Corporation, in the U.S. and other countries. © 2004-2013 All Rights Reserved.