[XSL-LIST Mailing List Archive Home] [By Thread] [By Date] [Recent Entries] [Reply To This Message]

Re: killing xslt

Subject: Re: killing xslt
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 12:05:25 +0100
every combination xslt
----- Original Message ----- From: "M. David Peterson" <m.david@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2004 11:57 AM
Subject: RE: killing xslt

With a little software development experience, I'd suggest a port of the current Saxon would be a sufficient challenge?

Without a doubt this is going to be something that I believe will be just about every combination of enlightenment and frustration with everything in between. So I agree, phase 1: porting existing Saxon 7.9.x to C#/.NET will be sufficient to keep myself and Pieter busy for quite some time. And never missing an opportunity to reach out for more support, please contact Pieter (mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx) if you would like to extend any level of development effort towards this project.

You may find it easier to convert to J#, the tools for doing that seem more reliable. That's how the MS team moved Quake to .NET.
If that's possible you can then go to MSIL and then back into C# :)

--

Joe (MVP - xml)

Current Thread

PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!

Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!

Buy Stylus Studio Now

Download The World's Best XML IDE!

Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!

Don't miss another message! Subscribe to this list today.
Email
First Name
Last Name
Company
Subscribe in XML format
RSS 2.0
Atom 0.3
Site Map | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Trademarks
Free Stylus Studio XML Training:
W3C Member
Stylus Studio® and DataDirect XQuery ™are products from DataDirect Technologies, is a registered trademark of Progress Software Corporation, in the U.S. and other countries. © 2004-2013 All Rights Reserved.