[XSL-LIST Mailing List Archive Home] [By Thread] [By Date] [Recent Entries] [Reply To This Message]

Re: General Question

Subject: Re: General Question
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 23:22:01 -0700
michael terry
On Apr 22, 2004, at 4:57 PM, Michael Terry wrote:

What XSL elements should I read up on if I don't need to change my source document's elements or even the order of the elements, I just want to change the contents of some of the elements. And by 'change the contents', I mean the contents of elements that don't have child elements--only strings--if that makes any difference.

Hmm, I realized that XSL is really overkill for what I need. XPath is the important part. Luckily, it turns out the tool I'm using, an AppleScript addition I just got my hands on from Satimage Software allows you to set the text content of any element with an XPath expression, so I'm good.

Mike

Current Thread

PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!

Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!

Buy Stylus Studio Now

Download The World's Best XML IDE!

Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!

Don't miss another message! Subscribe to this list today.
Email
First Name
Last Name
Company
Subscribe in XML format
RSS 2.0
Atom 0.3
Site Map | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Trademarks
Free Stylus Studio XML Training:
W3C Member
Stylus Studio® and DataDirect XQuery ™are products from DataDirect Technologies, is a registered trademark of Progress Software Corporation, in the U.S. and other countries. © 2004-2013 All Rights Reserved.