[XSL-LIST Mailing List Archive Home] [By Thread] [By Date] [Recent Entries] [Reply To This Message]

Re: How to see the output of XSL in IE6 for debuging?

Subject: Re: How to see the output of XSL in IE6 for debuging?
From: Steve Rosenberry <Steve.Rosenberry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 06:46:09 -0400
ie6 xslt tools
Kenny Akridge wrote:

I welcome others to please give your opinions/experiences with IE6 and client side xsl.

Mine are reasonably well-documented here:

http://www.ElectronicSolutionsCo.com/XMLEdit

Requires IE V6 and I recently found that you had to list www.ElectronicSolutionsCo.com as a trusted site under IE Tools/Internet Options/Security for full functionality when running Windows XP. (and possibly other OS's as well since I haven't determined what changed where since the original development. I'm sure there is some subset of the Trusted Site Security options that can be set to achieve the proper result, but I haven't yet worked through which ones those would be.)

For obvious reasons, while you can replace and add pictures when editing a page, the demo site does not allow replacement pictures to be published and inserts an image marker instead of any newly inserted pictures.

And finally, you'll be pleased to note there are both a "Display XML" button and a "Display HTML" button near the bottom of the edit pages. With an HTTP page grabber and about 15 minutes, you can reverse engineer how I did it with Javascript which I expect is very similar to what the Microsoft tools do -- since those tools were what I originally reverse engineered for that functionality.

Enjoy...

--
Steve Rosenberry
Sr. Partner

Electronic Solutions Company -- For the Home of Integration
http://ElectronicSolutionsCo.com

(610) 670-1710

Current Thread

PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!

Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!

Buy Stylus Studio Now

Download The World's Best XML IDE!

Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!

Don't miss another message! Subscribe to this list today.
Email
First Name
Last Name
Company
Subscribe in XML format
RSS 2.0
Atom 0.3
Site Map | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Trademarks
Free Stylus Studio XML Training:
W3C Member
Stylus Studio® and DataDirect XQuery ™are products from DataDirect Technologies, is a registered trademark of Progress Software Corporation, in the U.S. and other countries. © 2004-2013 All Rights Reserved.