[XSL-LIST Mailing List Archive Home] [By Thread] [By Date] [Recent Entries] [Reply To This Message]

Re: Bug Talk on the List (was A serious bug in MSXML 4

Subject: Re: Bug Talk on the List (was A serious bug in MSXML 4.0)
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 23:34:47 -0700 (PDT)
 Re: Bug Talk on the List (was A serious bug in MSXML 4
Mulberry Technologies List Owner wrote:

> The XSL-List is indeed a suitable forum for discussion of bugs in XSL tools. This
> community is interested in knowing about XSL tools, including their bugs. And, 
> more important, we can be helpful in separating errors in installation and use 
> from software bugs (not always obvious).

> Such discussion is no substitute for reporting any bugs to the vendor/maintainer 
> of the software, but that does not mean it is out of place here.

> This discussion does prompt me to thank all of the List Courtesy Vigilantes who 
> have been admonishing others keep their elbows off the list's dinner table.  Such
> vigilantism is generally unnecessary (if someone gets out of line I usually send 
> them a private message) and is often more discourteous than the behavior for which
> a well intended poster is being chastised.

Completely agree!

In this particular case the message of A.Gutman, combined with another bug report of
his on the MS newsgroups -- this helped me decide not to use the July beta and saved
me a lot of time and worries.

So, I think that any information that will help list members and save their time is
welcome.

Dimitre Novatchev.

XSL-List info and archive:  http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list

Current Thread

PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!

Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!

Buy Stylus Studio Now

Download The World's Best XML IDE!

Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!

Don't miss another message! Subscribe to this list today.
Email
First Name
Last Name
Company
Subscribe in XML format
RSS 2.0
Atom 0.3
Site Map | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Trademarks
Free Stylus Studio XML Training:
W3C Member
Stylus Studio® and DataDirect XQuery ™are products from DataDirect Technologies, is a registered trademark of Progress Software Corporation, in the U.S. and other countries. © 2004-2013 All Rights Reserved.