[XSL-LIST Mailing List Archive Home] [By Thread] [By Date] [Recent Entries] [Reply To This Message]

OASIS XSLT/XPath Conformance Technical Committee

Subject: OASIS XSLT/XPath Conformance Technical Committee
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 08:54:34 -0400
xslt ken hold
To OASIS individual members and employees of OASIS member companies:

On April 3 a general mailing to the OASIS announcement mail list detailed instructions regarding participating in the proposed XSLT/XPath Conformance Technical Committee (a benefit of OASIS membership).

I've used the Mulberry list today to reach those OASIS members who do not see the general announcements, but have an interest in participating.

PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE A MEMBER AND WISH TO SEE THE ANNOUNCEMENT!! There is some red tape to go through and things are moving quickly ... committee discussions should commence April 17. The sooner you get a hold of me the better.

To non-members:

While committee participation is reserved for OASIS members, the mail list will be publicly archived for all to see. I am hoping to hold informational meetings at conferences where committee members can answer questions and accept your input. A depository is being set up for contributions and we look forward to hearing your comments.

If you wish to be a formal member of the committee or contributor to the mail list, please consider membership in OASIS (very affordable individual memberships are now an option).

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks!

................ Ken

--
G. Ken Holman
Crane Softwrights Ltd.
OASIS Contributor Member
http://www.oasis-open.org

XSL-List info and archive: http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list

Current Thread

PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!

Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!

Buy Stylus Studio Now

Download The World's Best XML IDE!

Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!

Don't miss another message! Subscribe to this list today.
Email
First Name
Last Name
Company
Subscribe in XML format
RSS 2.0
Atom 0.3
Site Map | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Trademarks
Free Stylus Studio XML Training:
W3C Member
Stylus Studio® and DataDirect XQuery ™are products from DataDirect Technologies, is a registered trademark of Progress Software Corporation, in the U.S. and other countries. © 2004-2013 All Rights Reserved.