[XSL-LIST Mailing List Archive Home]
[Reply To This Message]
Re: Transforming problem
Rick Taylor wrote:
<Why can't I just match on the para one with match="para/text()"?>
You can -- assuming that you don't need to use the <p> as a container.
Note that there is more than one text node inside your para element. If
you attempt to place a <p> element in the template with
match="para/text()" then you will create a <p> on every text node match.
Ah ha - I think I've got it! Time to get my head back into the text
books. Thanks a lot
XSL-List info and archive: http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list
- Re: Transforming problem, (continued)
- J.Pietschmann - Tue, 11 Nov 2003 14:36:36 -0500 (EST)
- Rick Taylor - Tue, 11 Nov 2003 14:40:39 -0500 (EST)
- fstorr - Tue, 11 Nov 2003 15:23:43 -0500 (EST)
- Rick Taylor - Tue, 11 Nov 2003 16:09:08 -0500 (EST)
- fstorr - Wed, 12 Nov 2003 02:20:17 -0500 (EST) <=
- Pramodh Peddi - Tue, 11 Nov 2003 16:50:21 -0500 (EST)
- J.Pietschmann - Tue, 11 Nov 2003 17:13:54 -0500 (EST)
- Pramodh Peddi - Fri, 14 Nov 2003 11:03:18 -0500 (EST)
- Pramodh Peddi - Fri, 14 Nov 2003 13:15:26 -0500 (EST)
PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!
Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!
Download The World's Best XML IDE!
Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!
Subscribe in XML format