Re: Differing behavior of Xalan and Saxon with namespa
Thanks Niko. I gave your suggestion a try - I used a literal result element, as shown here: ... However, I got the same result - Xalan carried the namespace declaration over, and Saxon did not. /Roger
Perhaps this is a bug in whatever version of saxon you are using. My own tests using Saxon 6.2.1 show the expected output, including the namespace declaration.
However, if I change the stylesheet so that it does not use the LRE (i.e., only the second template), then I do not see the namespace declaration.
-- DataPower technology http://www.datapower.com
XSL-List info and archive: http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list
PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!
Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!
Download The World's Best XML IDE!
Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!
Subscribe in XML format