[XSL-LIST Mailing List Archive Home]
[Reply To This Message]
Re: xsl string comparison fails why?
Subject: Re: xsl string comparison fails why?|
From: Mike Brown <mike@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 11:18:16 -0600 (MDT)
Passin, Tom wrote:
> Actually, even nomalize-space() does not quite do it because it
> collapses all the whitespace down to one space, resulting in
No, it won't do that.
Leading/trailing whitespace is removed entirely.
Only intermediate whitespace is converted to a single space.
XSL-List info and archive: http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list
- Re: xsl string comparison fails why?, (continued)
- Mike Brown - Wed, 25 Sep 2002 11:47:40 -0400 (EDT)
- Andrew Welch - Wed, 25 Sep 2002 12:15:28 -0400 (EDT)
- Passin, Tom - Wed, 25 Sep 2002 12:47:27 -0400 (EDT)
- David Carlisle - Wed, 25 Sep 2002 13:15:23 -0400 (EDT)
- Mike Brown - Wed, 25 Sep 2002 13:15:48 -0400 (EDT) <=
- Jeni Tennison - Wed, 25 Sep 2002 13:18:26 -0400 (EDT)
- Joerg Heinicke - Wed, 25 Sep 2002 13:21:36 -0400 (EDT)
- Wendell Piez - Wed, 25 Sep 2002 13:35:43 -0400 (EDT)
- Mike Brown - Wed, 25 Sep 2002 13:44:27 -0400 (EDT)
PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!
Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!
Download The World's Best XML IDE!
Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!
Subscribe in XML format