[XSL-LIST Mailing List Archive Home]
[Reply To This Message]
Re: XInclude in Cocoon
Subject: Re: XInclude in Cocoon|
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 09:33:00 GMT
> What I meant was, what happens when you include a TEI Lite file
> inside a DocBook file? The two have incompatible markup.
No, xinclude, like XSLT or XPath (or schema validation) Xinclude works
on the infoset (aka grove aka xpath tree model) resulting from the parse.
So you can include any well formed document into any other, anywhere.
XSL-List info and archive: http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list
- Re: XInclude in Cocoon, (continued)
- Peter Flynn - Tue, 6 Feb 2001 15:26:30 -0500 (EST)
- Bill Humphries - Tue, 6 Feb 2001 15:57:48 -0500 (EST)
- Peter Flynn - Tue, 6 Feb 2001 16:16:39 -0500 (EST)
- Bill Humphries - Tue, 6 Feb 2001 16:27:38 -0500 (EST)
- David Carlisle - Wed, 7 Feb 2001 04:33:50 -0500 (EST) <=
- Jeni Tennison - Wed, 7 Feb 2001 05:10:08 -0500 (EST)
- Uche Ogbuji - Thu, 8 Feb 2001 17:33:06 -0500 (EST)
- Daniel Veillard - Fri, 9 Feb 2001 03:31:40 -0500 (EST)
- Uche Ogbuji - Fri, 9 Feb 2001 09:00:50 -0500 (EST)
PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!
Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!
Download The World's Best XML IDE!
Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!
Subscribe in XML format