[XML-DEV Mailing List Archive Home] [By Thread] [By Date] [Recent Entries] [Reply To This Message]

X Fu in the Cloud

• To: "xml-dev@lists.xml.org" <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 16:43:16 +0100

X Fu in the Cloud
So I am looking for an X Fu friendly cloud hosting environment. That is something that I can host an application that uses a native XML db (probably eXist) and a triple store and won't say WTF if you try to run SPARQL, XQuery 3.0 as well as some good old fashioned MySQL (somebody is going to say why don't I use MarkLogic - we might but I'm not the holder of the purse strings).

Ok it's probably a poorly formulated question but I am being pushed towards Google App Engine but  I suspect it's a bit too 4-4-2 ish for this kind of stuff and I should be looking elsewhere. Is it. 

Basically I want to get all the aforementioned stuff I'm running on my desktop into the Cloud. If  I wasn't being given a steer towards GAE my hunch is that I'd be starting out by looking at Amazon EC2.

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index]

PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!

Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!

Buy Stylus Studio Now

Download The World's Best XML IDE!

Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!

Don't miss another message! Subscribe to this list today.
Email
First Name
Last Name
Company
Subscribe in XML format
RSS 2.0
Atom 0.3

Stylus Studio has published XML-DEV in RSS and ATOM formats, enabling users to easily subcribe to the list from their preferred news reader application.

Stylus Studio Sponsored Links are added links designed to provide related and additional information to the visitors of this website. they were not included by the author in the initial post. To view the content without the Sponsor Links please click here.

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Trademarks
Free Stylus Studio XML Training:
W3C Member
Stylus Studio® and DataDirect XQuery ™are products from DataDirect Technologies, is a registered trademark of Progress Software Corporation, in the U.S. and other countries. © 2004-2013 All Rights Reserved.