[XML-DEV Mailing List Archive Home] [By Thread] [By Date] [Recent Entries] [Reply To This Message]

XACML Research.

• To: <xml-dev@l...>
  • Subject: XACML Research.
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 09:12:55 +0800

xacml
Hi,i am currently an MSc student and doing my dissertation research on The implement XACML on Grid System as a whole solution for users Access control.
I wanted some information on where to find relevent information or link for the following:

1.The impact of XACML
-How it effects the Access-Control Technology?
-an example of such implementation

2. Next enterprise applications persistence J2EE based XML Access Control System or any other live implementation example and future perspectives.

3.XACML impact on the speed of development,scalability,portability and other feature how it actually achieves it.Some social factors as well such as increased usability in terms of users,developers,administrators,managers and all the user groups.

and finally FUTURE OF XACML

I know theses are very specific questions bu any response to any of the above is much appreciated.

sorry if any inconvenience caused.

hope to hear soon

Hongwei Yang

PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!

Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!

Buy Stylus Studio Now

Download The World's Best XML IDE!

Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!

Don't miss another message! Subscribe to this list today.
Email
First Name
Last Name
Company
Subscribe in XML format
RSS 2.0
Atom 0.3

Stylus Studio has published XML-DEV in RSS and ATOM formats, enabling users to easily subcribe to the list from their preferred news reader application.

Stylus Studio Sponsored Links are added links designed to provide related and additional information to the visitors of this website. they were not included by the author in the initial post. To view the content without the Sponsor Links please click here.

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Trademarks
Free Stylus Studio XML Training:
W3C Member
Stylus Studio® and DataDirect XQuery ™are products from DataDirect Technologies, is a registered trademark of Progress Software Corporation, in the U.S. and other countries. © 2004-2013 All Rights Reserved.