[XML-DEV Mailing List Archive Home] [By Thread] [By Date] [Recent Entries] [Reply To This Message]

a prototype of ebxml and the foreign trade.

• To: <xml-dev@l...>
  • Subject: a prototype of ebxml and the foreign trade.
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 16:42:28 +0100

b2b foreign trade
chau.laurent@t... , 2004 mar 25

The English language is not my cup of tea :-)) Some phrases could sound exotique for a lot of you. The French version would be the reference if there were any countersens in English.

Being an independent consultant and neutral, what I shall be saying is my opinion on ebXML, which reflects my personal work and my professional experience. There is not sponsor/advertiser behind my writing.

I built a first prototype that is an application of the ebXML Messaging Service to enable the foreign trade. This prototype aims to response to the real needs of doing the foreign trade via the Internet, in the international commerce, in the international banking, and in the international freight.

This prototype applies the ebXML Messaging Service to process the foreign trade, which is:
    a)    export
    b)    import
    c)    international payment and settlement
    d)    international interbanking
    e)    international freight (aerial and maritime)
    f)     customs (export and import)
    g)    archive for juridique purpose.

For the essential, the prototype has been tested successfully with four parties running  on four LAN-connected PCs, orchestred by the "cinématique multipartie" that I designed. Each PC represents a party and run the "cinématique multipartie" with its CPA:
    1.    one party is an exporter (imagined to be located in Europe, or some where else)
    2.    one party is an importer (Asia, or some where else)
    3.    one party is a bank at the exporter's side (Europe, or some where else)
    4.    one party is a second bank at the importer's side (Asia, or some where else).

The prototype uses the foreign trade e_documents that I also designed to be exchanged as the ebXML messages, which are a set of commercial and financial documents.

In summary, I am fascinated by the ebXML [MSH] and by the [RS]. 

The foreign trade is a suite of international and intranational business processus. One entire foreign trade cycle involves more than Ten parties; the parties uses more than thirty types of documents which are the international practices. The foreign trade is likely the most comprehensive application on the B2B theater of the ebXML [MSH]. But, who can do more can do less.

"Cinématique multipartie" is the vocable I have choosen to conceptualize the self-orchestred motions of e_documents between multiple parties via the Internet. "Cinématique multipartie" is not tied to the ebXML. "Cinématique multipartie" is made to evolute with other new technostructure.

Laurent CHAU

PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!

Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!

Buy Stylus Studio Now

Download The World's Best XML IDE!

Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!

Don't miss another message! Subscribe to this list today.
Email
First Name
Last Name
Company
Subscribe in XML format
RSS 2.0
Atom 0.3

Stylus Studio has published XML-DEV in RSS and ATOM formats, enabling users to easily subcribe to the list from their preferred news reader application.

Stylus Studio Sponsored Links are added links designed to provide related and additional information to the visitors of this website. they were not included by the author in the initial post. To view the content without the Sponsor Links please click here.

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Trademarks
Free Stylus Studio XML Training:
W3C Member
Stylus Studio® and DataDirect XQuery ™are products from DataDirect Technologies, is a registered trademark of Progress Software Corporation, in the U.S. and other countries. © 2004-2013 All Rights Reserved.