[XML-DEV Mailing List Archive Home] [By Thread] [By Date] [Recent Entries] [Reply To This Message]

XML:lang, clarification demanded

• To: <xml-dev@l...>
  • Subject: XML:lang, clarification demanded
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 16:23:19 +0200
  • Thread-index: AcMaJF5MH2E2HDxCT3OAeI27E5gtnQ==
  • Thread-topic: XML:lang, clarification demanded

xml lang
Hi there,

I created an xml-document and the validating Xschema.  After processing the xml-document, a xhtml-report was created and placed on the intranet. The application has to be executable local too however, and that is were my problem is situated.  

The xml-document uses xml:lang and for some reason, the validation against the Xschema doesn't work when there is no internet-connection.  I checked the w3c recommandation, but they don't mention any problems of this kind.  The code I use in my Xschema to define the xml-namespace is the following:
<xs:import namespace="http://www.w3.org/XML/1998/namespace" schemaLocation="http://www.w3.org/2001/03/xml.xsd"/>
In my opion, it is the xs:import that causes the problem, but I don't know how I can solve it.

Is there anyone that can help me with this problem, or that has experienced this problem too?

last remark: I use the msxml4.0 engine (it is not possible to use another one)

Thanks

Kris

PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!

Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!

Buy Stylus Studio Now

Download The World's Best XML IDE!

Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!

Don't miss another message! Subscribe to this list today.
Email
First Name
Last Name
Company
Subscribe in XML format
RSS 2.0
Atom 0.3

Stylus Studio has published XML-DEV in RSS and ATOM formats, enabling users to easily subcribe to the list from their preferred news reader application.

Stylus Studio Sponsored Links are added links designed to provide related and additional information to the visitors of this website. they were not included by the author in the initial post. To view the content without the Sponsor Links please click here.

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Trademarks
Free Stylus Studio XML Training:
W3C Member
Stylus Studio® and DataDirect XQuery ™are products from DataDirect Technologies, is a registered trademark of Progress Software Corporation, in the U.S. and other countries. © 2004-2013 All Rights Reserved.