[XML-DEV Mailing List Archive Home] [By Thread] [By Date] [Recent Entries] [Reply To This Message]

Re: One (jaundiced?) view of Microsoft's vision for XML

ms vision view

> As usual Microsoft can't win. 

:-) Wheeeeeee

I nominate that for funniest summary of the year. The original article was strange;
so Simon hopes MS will be standards compliant; Dare says InfoPath is; I point out 
InfoPath is not actually on sale; Dare points me to an MS website with dates; 
Andrews thinks the dates have slipped; I ask whether the dates have slipped; 
others mention that they are disappointed in other non-technical aspects relating 
to availability, pre-announcements and licensing.  Hardly MS-bashing.

Cheers
Rick Jelliffe

(Private: not writing on behalf of employer.)

PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!

Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!

Buy Stylus Studio Now

Download The World's Best XML IDE!

Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!

Don't miss another message! Subscribe to this list today.
Email
First Name
Last Name
Company
Subscribe in XML format
RSS 2.0
Atom 0.3

Stylus Studio has published XML-DEV in RSS and ATOM formats, enabling users to easily subcribe to the list from their preferred news reader application.

Stylus Studio Sponsored Links are added links designed to provide related and additional information to the visitors of this website. they were not included by the author in the initial post. To view the content without the Sponsor Links please click here.

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Trademarks
Free Stylus Studio XML Training:
W3C Member
Stylus Studio® and DataDirect XQuery ™are products from DataDirect Technologies, is a registered trademark of Progress Software Corporation, in the U.S. and other countries. © 2004-2013 All Rights Reserved.