[XML-DEV Mailing List Archive Home] [By Thread] [By Date] [Recent Entries] [Reply To This Message]

Re: Technical Book Slump

Re:  Technical Book Slump
>I assume that the areas which they chose to focus on included those books Steven was writing / planned to >write.

Phew! Would hated to have cancelled my wedding !!

It's good to hear that people are more optimistic now however - i think things are starting to turn round, albeit quite slowly.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2002 10:09 PM
Subject: Re: Technical Book Slump

In a message dated 25/03/02 22:01:45 GMT Standard Time, clbullar@i... writes:

Is Wrox wholely owned by Wrox or a subsid of a much
larger concern?

I think those that had to curtail activities may have been those
where across the board cost cutting was going on throughout
a corporation that projected flat or negative earnings.

Len,

For what it's worth Wrox also cut some books. I assume that the areas which they chose to focus on included those books Steven was writing / planned to write.

Andrew Watt

PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!

Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!

Buy Stylus Studio Now

Download The World's Best XML IDE!

Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!

Don't miss another message! Subscribe to this list today.
Email
First Name
Last Name
Company
Subscribe in XML format
RSS 2.0
Atom 0.3

Stylus Studio has published XML-DEV in RSS and ATOM formats, enabling users to easily subcribe to the list from their preferred news reader application.

Stylus Studio Sponsored Links are added links designed to provide related and additional information to the visitors of this website. they were not included by the author in the initial post. To view the content without the Sponsor Links please click here.

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Trademarks
Free Stylus Studio XML Training:
W3C Member
Stylus Studio® and DataDirect XQuery ™are products from DataDirect Technologies, is a registered trademark of Progress Software Corporation, in the U.S. and other countries. © 2004-2013 All Rights Reserved.