[XML-DEV Mailing List Archive Home] [By Thread] [By Date] [Recent Entries] [Reply To This Message]

RE: My Deepest Condolences

• To: xml-dev@l...
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 10:11:36 -0500

deepest condolences
While these are acts of barbarians and are despicable....let's us never lose our trust in the decency and humanity of human beings around the world. Fundamentally, at our deepest core, we are all brothers and sisters and the goodness and decency of all us will prevail.

Rachel Foerster
Principal
Rachel Foerster & Associates, Ltd.
Professionals in EDI & Electronic Commerce
39432 North Avenue
Beach Park, IL 60099
Phone: 847-872-8070
Fax: 847-872-6860
http://www.rfa-edi.com/

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2001 5:41 PM
To: Caroline Clewlow; xml-dev@l...
Subject: Re: My Deepest Condolences

I am here in India. Though there is no tragedy here directly but I can feel the impact it has on us. We are all connected. People here are shocked, markets have crashed, people are worried about their loved ones in America. More than anything else this act has damaged our trust in humanity. I pray for all those who lost their lives or their loved ones. May god give them peace! My support to everybody out there. We are all with you!!!

Loads of love
Purvesh
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2001 1:42 AM
Subject: Re: My Deepest Condolences

I am posting from the UK so aren't as close to the tragedy as many of you on the list.

Everyone over here is shocked and deeply saddened by what has occurred.  My sympathies to all who have lost friends and/or family ........ our hearts are with you all.

Caroline

Jon Ceanfaglione wrote:

We're based out of D.C. and while no tragedy has touched home yet, the pure mayhem I have witnessed in downtown D.C. has me kissing my daughter and thanking the Lord for her safety. My heart too, goes out to all who have been touched by this nightmare of a tragedy.God Bless America.
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 8:14 PM
To: xml-dev@l...
Subject: My Deepest Condolences

My deepest condolences go out to all on this list that have lost friends, loved ones, and acquaintances in the terrible acts occurring in the United States today.I, like many, are just now beginning to cope with the devastating loss.We at eXcelon have lost several of our own and my heart goes out to their families and all other families affected by this tragedy.

In kind regards,

Chris

---------------------------------------

Chris Parkerson

Product Manager

eXcelon Corporation

BurlingtonMA

(781) 674-5393

http://www.exceloncorp.com

---------------------------------------

The information contained in this communication is intended only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be legally privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this communication is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please re-send this communication to the sender and delete the original communication and any copy of it from your computer system. Thank you.

PURCHASE STYLUS STUDIO ONLINE TODAY!

Purchasing Stylus Studio from our online shop is Easy, Secure and Value Priced!

Buy Stylus Studio Now

Download The World's Best XML IDE!

Accelerate XML development with our award-winning XML IDE - Download a free trial today!

Don't miss another message! Subscribe to this list today.
Email
First Name
Last Name
Company
Subscribe in XML format
RSS 2.0
Atom 0.3

Stylus Studio has published XML-DEV in RSS and ATOM formats, enabling users to easily subcribe to the list from their preferred news reader application.

Stylus Studio Sponsored Links are added links designed to provide related and additional information to the visitors of this website. they were not included by the author in the initial post. To view the content without the Sponsor Links please click here.

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Trademarks
Free Stylus Studio XML Training:
W3C Member
Stylus Studio® and DataDirect XQuery ™are products from DataDirect Technologies, is a registered trademark of Progress Software Corporation, in the U.S. and other countries. © 2004-2013 All Rights Reserved.