I'm finishing up an evaluation of SS Enterprise vs. XmlSpy. I find that your validation of WSDL files is lacking as compared to theirs. For instance, I was able to change the namespace on a <wsdl:import> element to be incorrect, and no warning was given, as it was when I changed the location attribute. Another example is that I had a binding that did not list all of the faults that had been listed in the corresponding port type. No warning was given about that, either.
Furthermore, clicking the "Validate" button seems to do nothing more than schema validation, which fails with a "The XML file does not have a schema to validate against". This is not helpful.